Thursday 5 May 2011

We decided as a class that it was important for us to celebrate the Royal Wedding. We got dressed up especially for the day.


We didn't party all day! We started the day by working in groups to draw our own maps of London, which we will use later for our Maths.


We had our own wedding lunch in the classroom. It was fun, although Ms Rendall did need to hoover the carpet afterwards!



In the afternoon we had the wedding reception. This included listening to a song some of the class had written especially for the wedding, dancing the Grand March and Strip the Willow, followed by some games and more food before hometime!

We all had a good day, and hopefully this will be a happy memory to have for a long time!

5 comments:

  1. it was great fun playing the games on friday the royal wedding day stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brillant way to celebrate the Royal Wedding. It looks like you all had a great time. What a lovely idea to give the class a commemorative leaflet to keep. Well done! Hope you all enjoyed it! Caroline (Laura's mum)
    P.S Didn't Kate look pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was fun on the royal wedding day we got to eat lunch in class it was fish and chips "yum yum!"I said and for puding I had 2 bicets with butter on it Yum Yum!I said agan.The strip the willo and the grand march was my one that I hate because we had to be with a boy and on strip the willo I was with Ross and on the grand march I was with Ross agan that's why It was my one that I hate them stephanie p3

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was fun on the royal wedding day (stephanie)

    ReplyDelete